Igor Cornelsen is a retired banker born in Brazil but currently lives in South Florida. After his retirement Mr. Cornelsen ventured into investment market. Currently he works with the Bainbridge Group investing in foreign exchange, commodity exchange and in the stock market investment where he have become an expert in each of them. At a times Igor gives consultation to both banking and investing firms as he has remarkable experience in these fields.
Igor Cornelsen is an alumnus of Federal University of Parana where he studied engineering as his first course. After graduating he realized his interest was in economics and switched to it. It’s after graduating he got an employment as an investment banker and later after working hard he earned a chance for working for the highest money holding office, Multibanco. The key to his success was his grasp of the complicated Brazilian stock market.
Igor through his extensive experience in business oriented sectors have this to say in making business remain relevant for long.
- Identify the local, current, and healthy culture is vital option. Every business oriented person or group should survey about so as to create a healthy culture they need to begin with evaluations of the current culture.
- According to Igor it is important to figure out what to achieve in future, put it down in writing and works toward achieving it.
- Unless you make essential strides, your culture will not change. While coming up with strategy and tactics, begin with the goals to achieve, seek God to be your leader and separate important advances you will require most.
- It is important to always remind yourself and workmates of the vision and values aiming to be achieved in future where without communication these goals might be forgotten.
- Set occasional assessment to the review to progression and if change may arise re adjust before it’s late.
Find out more about Igor Cornelsen: https://ideamensch.com/igor-cornelsen/